Perform confidential administrative and professional work under the general direction of the Board Administrator. Applicants must complete a standard Buffalo County Job Application, and also submit a resume and cover letter. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, public administration, public relations or related field preferred. Combination of Associates degree, high school diploma or GED and appropriate experience may be considered for an exceptional candidate.
- Excellent public relations and customer service skills.
- Skill in preparing budgets and human resources is desirable.
- Applicants must pass a detailed background check.
- This position is a non-exempt position.
- Starting wage will be between $13.00-$14.50 per hour depending on qualifications.
- Comprehensive benefit package including retirement.
Please submit a complete application, resume, and cover letter to:
Buffalo County Board Administrator
1512 Central Avenue
PO Box 1270
Kearney, NE 68848
You can email a complete application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. on Friday March 24, 2017.